Girls Empowerment has ongoing projects in West Africa, The Netherlands and South Asia and is working towards expanding to other areas in the near future.
How we help
We assist talented girls and young women to do the following:
- Gain access to schools and universities;
- Become healthy persons in body and mind;
- Become good care-givers to their children;
- Overcome trauma and see the future more positively;
- Fight against sexual and gender based violence;
- Have access to training and jobs;
- Start and improve their own businesses;
- Advocate for laws and policies that will protect girls and promote girls empowerment;
- Live dignified lives despite disabilities;
- Become culturally and socially integrated into society.
Projects by region
Click on the different project links to see what we do in the different regions.